Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai is conveniently located near SNIEC (Shanghai New International EXPO Center) and holds Shanghai's largest hotel banquet and meeting venue, which boasts 7,600 sqm of versatile indoor and outdoor event space.
- Grand Ballroom (max 1,500 guests)
- China Hall (max 1,700 guests)
- Chairman's & President's Rooms - ideal for upscale private and exclusive dining, entertainment or lunches.
- The Summit Room - ideal for high-powered exclusive meetings and events in a luxurious residential setting.
- 10 meeting rooms of various sizes
All of the conference and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, including the following:
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access
- Data Projector
- In-house simultaneous translation system
- Laptop / PC
- Multi-microphone system with recording service
- Multi-system VCR
- Overhead and slide projector
- Video / Teleconferencing
Shangri-La’s Signature Events offer a comprehensive set of initiatives designed to deliver streamlined, successful events.