Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai is conveniently located near SNIEC (Shanghai New International EXPO Center) and boasts 7,600 square metres of versatile indoor and outdoor event space.
- Grand Ballroom (maximum of 1,500 guests)
- China Hall (maximum of 1,700 guests)
- Chairman's & President's Rooms - ideal for upscale private dining, entertainment or lunches
- The Summit Room - ideal for high-powered exclusive meetings and events in a luxurious residential setting
- 10 meeting rooms of various sizes
All of the conference and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, including the following:
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access
- Data projector
- In-house simultaneous translation system
- Laptop / PC
- Multi-microphone system with recording service
- Multi-system VCR
- Overhead and slide projector
- Video / Teleconferencing
Shangri-La’s Signature Events offer a comprehensive set of initiatives designed to deliver streamlined, successful events.