Rediscover grandeur in the renovated Grand Ballroom, the perfect venue for your social events and business conferences. Tastefully redesigned and meticulously appointed with the latest in conferencing technology, the Grand Ballroom comfortably accommodates up to 850 guests.
The Grand Ballroom's design is influenced by the structural elements of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, combining modern Australian aesthetics with subtle indigenous motifs. The ceiling comes to life with four crystal chandeliers bordered with 2,148 ornate crystal rods and multicolour skylights that are customisable for any event.
The Grand Ballroom features the following audiovisual capabilities:
- A complete lighting, sound and visual system that can be controlled with a wireless iPad
- State-of-the-art sound system reproducing the highest quality sound
- 69 adjustable LED spotlights for table pin-spotting
- Four skylights with customisable colour settings at the touch of a button
- Six high-definition projectors supporting up to 7,000 lumens of brightness
- Six motorised projection screens, versatile for any banquet configuration
Additionally, the hotel has 18 function rooms and boardrooms, including a covered outdoor venue, available for groups of 10-400 guests. The hotel offers an on-site staging company to ensure your event is unique and memorable.
All of the conference and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, including the following:
- Large plasma display
- Satellite teleconferencing
- Screens and monitors
- Simultaneous translation facilities
- Video conferencing
- Video, slide, LCD and overhead projectors
- Wireless broadband Internet access
Super Value Dates
Get special rates for groups of 10 or more rooms for meetings or events on specific dates.
Veja os Detalhes da Oferta
Shangri-La’s Signature Events offer a comprehensive set of initiatives designed to deliver streamlined, successful events.