Ah Hoi’s Kitchen invites guests to roll up their sleeves and try Sri Lankan crabs prepared in 12 new dishes. Sous Chef Lam Loon Tuck and his culinary team have added these additional authentic dishes to provide more variety using different ingredients and cooking methods.
Ah Hoi’s Kitchen offers three promotional crab menus, each featuring four new crab dishes. The menus will change every three weeks. Using the freshest crabs and varied ingredients, the restaurant provides an assortment of flavours that will cater to a wide range of palates and age groups.
- Crab Congee (crab and congee cooked in superior stock and topped with crab roe)
- Crab Beehoon (beehoon or vermicelli wok-fried with crab, sun-dried shrimps and tianjin cabbage in a superior stock)
- Mumtaz Crab (crab curry of mild cashew nut and tomato coulis, served with local baguette)
- Udang Geragau Crab (crab wok-fried with dried shrimps, Thai basil and chilli)
- Crab Noodle (crab and rice noodles in a creamy superior broth)
- Crab Almondine (crab wok-fried with crispy almond and cereal crumb)
- Crab Tau Cheo (crab cooked in a tangy yellow fermented bean sauce)
- Crab in Coconut Juice (crab cooked in young coconut juice, with hints of kaffir lime and chilli padi)
- Crab Salted Egg (crab cooked in a salted egg yolk sauce)
- Steamed Crab (crab steamed with old ginger and ‘hua diao jiu’)
- Crab Kaffir Lime (crab dusted with kaffir lime soil and slow cooked over charcoal embers)
- Prickly Piquant Crab (crab wok-fried with sichuan pepper, pickled garlic and citrus salt)
Sri Lankan crabs are priced according to weight. Crabs weighing up to one kilogram are priced at S$7.20 per 100 grams. Those weighing more than one kilo are priced at S$9.20 per 100 grams. Prices are subject to a 10 per cent service charge and the prevailing government tax.
Aside from the new crab menus, Ah Hoi’s Kitchen serves a wide range of typically local dishes and seafood. Signature favourites include Sri Lankan Chilli Crab, Lobster Beehoon, Fried Black Pepper Kway Teow with Seafood and Honey Glazed Ginger Chicken. In the evenings, guests may savour barbecued seafood, including king prawns and squid, or meats served with Asian dips (Sambal Chilli, Chinchalok with Calamansi and Honey Mustard)
Ah Hoi’s Kitchen is the epitome of casual dining. Guests may choose to dine indoors or alfresco on the patio set within lush greenery and overlooking the swimming pool. The restaurant is open daily for lunch (noon – 2.30 p.m.) and dinner (6.30 – 10.30 p.m.). Ah Hoi’s Kitchen is located on level 4 of Traders Hotel, Singapore.
For reservations at Ah Hoi’s Kitchen, please call (65) 6831 4373.
A rede de hotéis e resorts Shangri-La de Hong Kong atualmente possui e/ou administra mais de 80 hotéis sob a marca Shangri-La, com um inventário de mais de 34.000 quartos. Os hotéis Traders atendem a viajantes experientes e apaixonados de hoje com brilhante simplicidade e sinceridade acolhedora. Eles fornecem um ambiente amigável, mas profissional, concebido para complementar os clientes no trabalho, descanso ou lazer. Com base nos principais centros de negócios na Ásia, no Pacífico e no Oriente Médio, os hotéis Traders são a opção prática para os viajantes a negócios e lazer.
Os hotéis Traders estão localizados em Abu Dhabi, Pequim, Changzhou, Dubai, Hong Kong, Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Mali, Manila, Penang, Shenyang, Cingapura, Yangon e Brisbane, com inauguração prevista em Doha, no Qatar. O grupo tem uma rede de desenvolvimento substancial com os próximos projetos na China, Índia, Mongólia, Mianmar, Filipinas, Qatar e Sri Lanka. Para mais informações e reservas, entre em contato com um agente de viagens ou acesse o site www.tradershotels.com.