Following the success of the Premier Rooms at the Ocean Wing, the resort’s USD 20 million refurbishment of the 326 guestrooms and public areas of the Garden Wing encourages a sense of tranquility with its nature-inspired interior designs that accentuate the natural landscape of lush forests that surrounds the resort and also a 3km-long idyllic beach that resonates with the sounds of waves breaking on the shore of the South China Sea.
- Each room features a private balcony with two armchairs and a coffee table overlooking the forest, garden or sea.
- Marble-clad bathroom with sink, either with bath-tub or glass-enclosed shower
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Optimise your Garden Wing experience by booking any of the following rates - Best Available Rate, Advance Purchase & Bonus Choice to enjoy:
- Complimentary breakfast at Coffee Terrace
- Executive, Deluxe and Superior room categories offer 36 sqm / 388 sqft of intimacy, including a private balcony
- Suites offer 72 sqm or 775 sqft and 108 sqm or 1162 sqft of luxury, including a private balcony.
- Media and entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
- Office equipment & stationery
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Electronic safe
Bath & personal care
- Shower cubicle or bathtub
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Complimentary drinking water
- Coffee/ tea-making facilities
Plano de refeições para filhos de hóspedes registrados do hotel
Starting on 1 September 2015, children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy complimentary buffet breakfasts at Oceano and Coffee Terrace and buffet dinners at Coffee Terrace and Tepi Laut when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult). Children ages 7 and above will receive a 50% discount on the buffet price.