Following the success of the Premier Rooms at the Ocean Wing, the resort’s USD 20 million refurbishment of the 326 guestrooms and public areas of the Garden Wing encourages a sense of tranquility with its nature-inspired interior designs that accentuate the natural landscape of lush forests that surrounds the resort and also a 3km-long idyllic beach that resonates with the sounds of waves breaking on the shore of the South China Sea.
- Each room features a private balcony with two armchairs and a coffee table overlooking the forest, garden or sea.
- Marble-clad bathroom with sink, either with bath-tub or glass-enclosed shower
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Optimise your Garden Wing experience by booking any of the following rates - Best Available Rate, Advance Purchase & Bonus Choice to enjoy:
- Complimentary breakfast at Coffee Terrace
- Executive, Deluxe and Superior room categories offer 36 sqm / 388 sqft of intimacy, including a private balcony
- Suites offer 72 sqm or 775 sqft and 108 sqm or 1162 sqft of luxury, including a private balcony.
- Media and entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
- Office equipment & stationery
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Electronic safe
Bath & personal care
- Shower cubicle or bathtub
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Complimentary drinking water
- Coffee/ tea-making facilities
Plano de refeições para filhos de hóspedes registrados do hotel
Children of registered hotel guests that are under the age of 11 can enjoy complimentary buffet breakfasts at Oceano and Coffee Terrace and complimentary buffet dinners at Coffee Terrace and Tepi Laut when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult).