The mention of Penang evokes fond memories for both local and international holiday makers alike. A holiday in Penang is an occasion to feast on delicious hawker fare and to indulge in a little nostalgia, soaking up George Town’s old world charm, authentic cultural heritage, natural pockets of green and to take time to dream of trade winds.
Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa is offering this wonderful opportunity to visit the famed “Pearl of The Orient with the Penang Holiday Package. The five-star Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa is adjacent to four-star sister property, Golden Sands Resort at a prime location along Penang island’s bustling tourist belt of Batu Feringgi. There are two holiday packages for 3 Days/2 Nights and 4 Days/3 Nights at the resort.
Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa’s 3 Days/2 Nights Penang Holiday Package
Deluxe Garden View : MYR 830
Deluxe Seaview : MYR 930
Rasa Superior : MYR 1,060
- Daily buffet breakfast at Spice Market Café for two
- One dinner for at Spice Market Café for two
Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa’s 4 Days/3 Nights Penang Holiday Package
- Includes all of the above with an additional value add of one way airport transfer by Toyota Camry
Terms and Conditions:
- Daily room rates are subject to 10 per cent service charge and 6 per cent government tax.
- Black out dates apply.
- Additional room nights are based on best available rate.
- All benefits are on a per room, per stay basis.
- Rasa Wing guests can enjoy daily complimentary afternoon tea and cocktails at Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa, Penang.
The Penang Holiday Package starts immediately and is valid until June 13, 2013. Room confirmation is subject to availability.Terms and conditions apply. To book the Penang Holiday Package at either of the Shangri-La resorts in Penang, please call the Reservations Department on (60 4) 888 8888 or e-mail reservations.RSR@shangri-la.com.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the world's premier hotel companies, currently owns and/or manages 79 hotels under the Shangri-La, Kerry and Traders brands, with a room inventory of over 32,000. Over four decades the group has established its brand hallmark of 'hospitality from the heart'. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, India, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Qatar, Sri Lanka and United Kingdom. For more information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access the website at www.shangri-la.com