From MYR 1,210 per night
This offer is available from 1 Oct 2013 through 30 Sep 2014.
This offer includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults at Spice Market Cafe / Ferringhi Grill
- Inclusive of daily buffet dinner at Spice Market Cafe for two persons with free-flowing soft drinks
- One-time complimentary CHI, The Spa treatment for two persons. Guests can choose either Rasa Asmaradana or CHI Balance. Subsequent treatments will be at 20% discount
- Round-trip airport transfer for two persons
Rasa Wing Benefits (Only for Rasa Wing guests)
The following Rasa Wing Privileges* are only for guests who stay in the Rasa Wing:
- A la Carte Breakfast, served at the Feringgi Grill from 7am to 10.30am daily, or buffet breakfast at Spice Market Cafe
- Afternoon-Tea, served at the Rasa Wing Lounge from 3pm to 4pm daily
- Selected alcoholic beverages, including cocktails, served at the Rasa Lounge from 5.30pm to 7pm daily (charges applicable after 7pm)
- Pre-dinner canapés, served at the Rasa Wing Lounge from 6pm to 7pm daily (invited guests will be charged)
- Coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks at the Rasa Wing Lounge throughout the day
- Complimentary wireless Internet access at the Rasa Wing Lounge
- Shoe shine service
- Late check-out until 3pm (subject to availability)
The Rasa Wing Lounge is open from 7am to 11pm daily. Please be advised that the dress code for the Rasa Wing Lounge from 6pm to 7pm daily is smart casual (strictly no shorts, sleeveless shirts or slippers). As a guest of the Rasa Wing, you will have access to the Rasa Wing'sexclusiveadults-only swimming pool (children must be 16 years old or above to enter). The Garden Wing swimming pool is designed for families and can also be accessed by Rasa Wing guests.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is based on a minimum stay of three nights, not valid during peak season (20 December 2013 - 5 January 2014).
- Unused value ad-ons are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Price is subject to a 10% service charge and 6% government tax.
- The Penang State Government has announced that it will implement a mandatory "Local Government Fee" of MYR 3 per occupied room per night for hotel accommodations, which will become effective on 1 June 2014. In addition to the 10% service charge and 6% government tax, this fee will be added to all room bills.
- Room confirmation will be subject to availability.