Spend a relaxing holiday on the sunny island of Penang and immerse yourself in luxury at Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa.
- Accommodations in your preferred room or suite
- Daily buffet breakfast at Spice Market Cafe for two persons
- Book 30 days in advance to be entitled to a 15% discount on the Best Available Rates
Rasa Wing Benefits (Only for Rasa Wing Guests)
The Rasa Wing Privileges* are only for guests who stay in the Rasa Wing:
- A la Carte Breakfast, served at the Feringgi Grill from 7am to 10.30am daily, or buffet breakfast at Spice Market Cafe
- Afternoon-Tea, served at the Rasa Wing Lounge from 3pm to 4pm daily
alcoholic beverages, including cocktails, served at the Rasa Lounge
from 5.30pm to 7pm daily (charges applicable after 7pm)
- Pre-dinner canapés, served at the Rasa Wing Lounge from 6pm to 7pm daily (invited guests will be charged)
- Coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks at the Rasa Wing Lounge throughout the day
- Complimentary wireless Internet access at the Rasa Wing Lounge
- Shoe shine service
- Late check-out until 3pm (subject to availability)
Rasa Wing Lounge is open from 7am to 11pm daily. Please be
advised that the dress code for the Rasa Wing Lounge from 6pm to
7pm daily is smart casual (strictly no shorts, sleeveless shirts or slippers). As a guest of the Rasa Wing, you will have access to the
exclusive Rasa Wing adults-only swimming pool (children must be 16 years old or above to enter). The Garden Wing swimming pool is designed for
families and can also be accessed by Rasa Wing Guests.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is applicable to new bookings for stay dates 30 days in advance from booking date.
- Full pre-payment via credit card upon reservation.
- Deposit will be forfeited if the room reservation is cancelled or amended.
- Booking confirmation will be subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 6% government tax.
- The Penang State Government has announced that it will implement a mandatory "Local Government Fee" of MYR 3 per occupied room per night for hotel accommodations, which will become effective on 1 June 2014. In addition to the 10% service charge and 6% government tax, this fee will be added to all room bills.