Shangri-La’s - Eros Hotel, New Delhi has long been committed to social responsibility.
We love to help customise meetings and events that provide uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
We understand that the modern business traveler wishes to ensure that during the hotel stay, his/her health & wellness regimen continues to be made possible. We are happy to serve:
- ‘Gluten-free’ breakfasts, fresh produce & highly nutritious menu options
- Health breaks, sports and leisure activities as well as in-room yoga
Long meetings will always require a break and a refreshing way to recharge could be to stretch your legs with us and learn about our modest operations with our eco-facilities:
- Solar panels that the hotel uses to generate heated water
- Showcase of our organic waste converter that churns all food & beverage waste into much-needed compost
- By January 2014, our sewage treatment plant
In addition to the above activities, we recently visited the Iconic Landmark of Delhi - India Gate on the occasion of International Chef’s Day to initiate a move towards a greener and cleaner Delhi wherein our colleagues were actively involved in rag packing and sweeping the area of the debris and rubbish that mars the beauty of India Gate. Should you be interested in a similar activity, this can be arranged to complement your meting packages.
Call us at (91 11) 4119 1919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.