The Orchid Suite is a true luxury oasis in the city. A private residence-style setting with living and dining areas, it comes complete with a kitchen that has a separate service entrance, allowing our staff to operate unobtrusively while attending to VIP culinary requirements.
The suite offers 130 sqm / 1,395 sqf of luxury.
Private balcony with views of vibrant Vancouver.
Luxury suite with separate living and dining areas, kitchen, and butler’s entrance.
Media & Entertainment
- Wi-Fi Access
- A complete entertainment centre with 46-inch flatscreen television in bedroom and 60 inch television in the living room
- CD / DVD Player with stereo surround sound
- iPod docking station
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Large work desk
- Dual line and hands-free phone
- Free local calls and Internet access
- Bedside controls for lights and drapes
Bath & Personal Care
- Suite bathrooms average 150 sqf
- Granite vanity with recessed sink
- Separate glass-enclosed shower with steam capability
- Deep-soaking tub
- Separate toilet room with Japanese toilet
- All bathrooms include LCD television
- Convenient his-and-hers sinks
- Radiant heat flooring and towel warmers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Deluxe private bar
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.