Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
The spacious living area and private balcony will allow guests to feel right at home in the Deluxe One Bedroom Suite. The wide balcony seats four and offers a view down Georgia Street to Stanley Park. The large lounge is the cultured hub of the suite, offering a relaxing space to embrace the inspiring views, or to work.
Each suite offers 77 sqm / 825 sqf of luxury.
Exceptional views of vibrant Vancouver.
Luxury one-bedroom suite with separate living area.
Marble bathroom with granite vanity and recessed sink, separate glass-enclosed shower, deep-soaking tub and separate toilet.
Nespresso coffee machine.
Complimentary Wi-Fi and local calls.
Media & Entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
- A complete entertainment centre with 46-inch flatscreen television in bedroom and living room
- PVR system to pause and record live television
- CD / DVD Player with stereo surround sound
- iPod docking station
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Large work desk
- Dual line and hands-free phone
- Free local calls and Internet access
- Bedside controls for lights and drapes
Bath & Personal Care
- Suite bathrooms average 150 sqf
- Granite vanity with recessed sink
- Separate glass-enclosed shower
- Deep-soaking tub
- Separate toilet room
- All bathrooms include LCD television
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Deluxe private bar
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.