Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver's Superior Rooms are among the largest introductory category rooms in the city. The expansive space is filled with natural sunlight through floor-to-ceiling windows, complementing the crisp décor in subtle shades.
Each room offers 37 sqm / 400 sqf to 42 sqm / 450 sqf of luxury.
Floor-to-ceiling windows provide plenty of natural light.
Media & Entertainment
- Broadband Internet access
- A complete entertainment centre with 48-inch smart television
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Large work desk
- Dual line and hands-free phone
- Local calls and Internet access
- Bedside controls for lights and drapes
Bath & Personal Care
- Oversized bathrooms average 150 sqf
- Granite vanity with recessed sink
- Separate glass-enclosed shower
- Deep-soaking tub
- Separate toilet room
- All bathrooms include LCD television
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private bar
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.