Deluxe Rooms feature quintessential Japanese style, urban modernity, some of the largest bedrooms in Tokyo, elegant marble bathrooms with a walk-in wet room, bathtub and separate rain forest shower and panoramic views of Tokyo Bay.
Each room offers 50 sqm / 538 sqf of luxury.
Views overlooking Tokyo Bay.
49-inch 4K, Ultra HD, Smart TV with Sony Soundbar
Bathrooms feature plush cotton towels and L'Occitane toiletries.
Media & Entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- 49-inch 4K, Ultra HD, Smart TV with Sony Soundbar
- In-house movie channels
- Blu-ray player available upon request
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-sized executive writing desk with USB/HDMI ports, etc., for A/V devices
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Electronic safe
- Bedside lighting and curtain controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Hair dryer
- L'Occitane (Jasmin & Bergamote) toiletries
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- 300-threadcount cotton linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Coffee / Tea-making facilities
- Nespresso machine
- Personal bar
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.