Horizon Club Deluxe Imperial Garden View Room
Located on the top floors of the hotel, Horizon Deluxe Imperial Garden View Rooms offer exclusive privileges and personalised service.
Guests enjoy a dedicated concierge service, private lounge and special amenities at our Horizon Club Lounge.
* Please note that all Horizon Club Floor rooms are non-smoking, except for suites.
Views of the picturesque Imperial Palace.
A 42-inch LCD television with international channels and Bose audio system.
Bathrooms feature plush cotton towels and BVLGARI toiletries.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with its full range of privileges.
Each room offers 50 sqm / 538 sqf of luxury.
Media & Entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- 42-inch LCD television with international channels
- In-house movie channels
- DVD player
- Bose audio system
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-sized executive writing desk with USB/HDMI ports, etc., for A/V devices
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Electronic safe
- Bedside lighting and curtain controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Hair dryer
- BVLGARI toiletries
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- 300-threadcount cotton linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Coffee / Tea-making facilities
- Nespresso machine
- Personal bar
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.