Grand Tower Horizon Club Premier Suite
With dynamic views of the Bund and special Horizon Club privileges, Grand Tower Horizon Club Premier Suites provide the space, service and elegance that make for an unforgettable stay.
Each suite offers 94 sqm / 1,011 sqf of luxury.
Separate sitting area offering fabulous views of the Bund.
Spacious bathroom with wall-mounted LCD television and separate shower and bathtub.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge with benefits including daily breakfast, evening cocktails and meeting room facilities.
Portable Wi-Fi device, subject to availability
Takeaway breakfast option, upon request
2 pieces of garment pressing per stay
Media & Entertainment
- Wired Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- JBL iPod speaker
- LCD television in the bathroom
- Bedside control panel for lights, curtains, alarm, and room temperature
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
- In-room printer and copy machine
Bath & Personal Care
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plush bathrobes
- Bath salt menu on request
- Pillow menu
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Pudong Shangri-La will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre dialling “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Jasmine Tea Set
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.