For those requiring a refined space to host an intimate gathering or a formal business meeting, Shangri-La Hotel, Ningbo, offers an inspiring living space in our Executive Suites with outstanding views of Ningbo’s three rivers.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality along with exclusive personalised services. Enjoy priority check-in/check-out in your room, a portable Wi-Fi device for staying connected outside the hotel, and access to a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs. The elegant confines of the Club Lounge are a haven to unwind after a long day. Savour breakfast there each morning and relax each evening with cocktails and canapés.
Each room offers 90 sqm / 969 sqf of luxury.
Luxury one-bedroom suite with separate sitting.
Bathroom with rainforest showerhead, bathtub, plush towels and bathrobe.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge, with benefits, including:
Portable Wi-Fi device, subject to availability
Takeaway breakfast option upon request
Welcome minibar in the room upon arrival
2 pieces of garment pressing per stay
Media & Entertainment
- High speed Wi-Fi Access
- Digital 42-inch LCD television
- In-house movie channel
- Hi-Fi sound system
- DVD player
- Multimedia jack panel
- Audiovisual equipment that interfaces with personal media players
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
- Bedside lighting controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Hair dryer
- Separate shower cubicle
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with options
- 300-threadcount cotton linens
- In compliance with the Ningbo Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 4 November 2019, Shangri-La Hotel, Ningbo will no longer proactively provide disposable personal amenities, such as, razors, washing powder, hair conditioner, body lotion, bath salts, shower cap, bath sponge, combs, matches, shoe-shining paper.
- Slippers, toothpaste, toothbrushes and gift bags will be available with limited supply. Please contact the Service Centre on extension “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.