Grand Premier Room
Every Grand Premier Room opens to a private terrace with partial views of the Bosphorus that overlook the bridge between Europe and Asia and highlight the spectacular silhouette of the old city.
Grand Premier Rooms are located exclusively on level 5.
Floor-to-ceiling windows open onto a spacious terrace that provides partial views of the Bosphorus Strait.
Indulgent bed with 300-thread-count linens.
Large marble-clad bathroom with separate shower and / or bathtub.
Each room offers 42 - 60 sqm / 452 - 646 sqf of luxury.
Media & Entertainment
- 40-inch LCD satellite television
- In-house movie channels
- Complimentary broadband and wireless Internet access
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Adjustable ergonomic chair
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines
- Electronic in-room safe
- Voice mail
Bath & Personal Care
- Sumptuous marble-clad bathroom
- Separate shower and / or bathtub
- Premium bath toiletries
- Heated bathroom floor
- 19-inch TV embedded in vanity mirror
- 300-thread-count linens
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Nespresso coffee machine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.