Makati Shangri-La, Manila strongly believes in continuously contributing positive action to the environment in which it operates.
We love to help customise meetings and events that not only have uniquely themed experiences of interest, but also matter to you and the planet.
From executive meetings, product launches, conferences and general assemblies, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of eco-friendly activities including:
- A selection of sustainable menu options featuring “farm-to-table” ingredients from local farmers and sustainable seafood that is Marine Stewardship Council-Certified
- Car transfers using the hotel’s gasoline-electric hybrid vehicle: the Mercedes-Benz S-Class S400, enabling guests to reduce their carbon footprint while traveling within the city
- Paperless check-in/check-out process
- Option for an outdoor facilitated energiser/ice breaker activity on the 3rd level patio featuring wellness activities such as tai chi or yoga
- A personalised jogging route from the hotel and its neighbouring parks and gardens
- A social hour getting to know the children from our Embrace project, and the opportunity to be involved in the children’s tutorial sessions
Call us at (63 2) 813 8888 extension 73452 or email email@example.com for more details.