Shangri-La Hotel, At The
Shard, London gift cards cards can be purchased for a set monetary amount. They can
be used anywhere in the London hotel just like cash. Your gift card has a one
year expiration date and can be used in multiple purchases until the value on
the card reaches zero pounds.
Reservations are recommended for restaurant
dining, hotel stays and resident spa treatments. Please call us directly on (44
20) 7234 8000 to make the reservation you require and simply advise our staff
that you have a gift card as a form of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What can a gift card be used for?
Our gift card can be used anywhere in Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London as a form of payment.
- 2. How long is my gift card valid?
Validity is one year from date of purchase.
- 3. How do I check the balance of my gift card?
Go to www.lang-shangri-la.com/giftcards, enter your gift card number and click submit.
- 4. Can I send a gift card directly to someone?
Yes we deliver internationally, just select the desired postal option during the purchasing process .
- 5. Can I personalise my gift card?
A printed card insert is included with the purchase, if you wish to fill this out personally please leave the personalisation section blank when purchasing the gift card. If you are sending the gift card straight to a recipient please fill in the personalisation section and we will fill out the postcard.
- 6. How much credit can I purchase?
Credit can be purchased from £50 up to £2,500 in any multiples of £10.
- 7. Can I use my gift card more than once?
As long as the gift card still has credit on then it can be used until the value reaches £0.
- 8. Can my gift card be topped up?
Yes, you can add an additional value to the card at any time within the card’s one year validity. The new sum (including existing credit) is automatically valid for another year.
- 9. If my gift card credit is running out can I pay with a gift card and cash/card payment?
Yes payment for a product or service at the hotel can be made using a gift card as well as an alternative payment method.
- 10. How much is a room?
Our guest rooms start from £350 (including VAT) per room per night.
- 11. How is payment taken?
Purchases made online are taken by debit or credit card.
- 12. Can payment be taken over the phone?
Gift cards cannot be paid for over the phone.
- 13. Can I purchase a gift card in person?
Yes gift cards are available to purchase from the ground floor of Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London.
- 14. Please can you give an example of what the gift card can purchase?
£50 could be spent on two take-away signature cakes in Lang
£100 could be spent on breakfast for two people in TING
£200 could be spent on Champagne English Afternoon Tea for two
£500 could be spent on a one night stay in a Superior Shard room
£1,000 could be spent on a two night stay for two in a Superior Shard room
£2,500 could be spent on a one night stay for two in an Iconic Shard Suite with dinner for two and pre-dinner drinks in Gong