At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality, and a feeling of always being at home away from home. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival, when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- A member of our executive staff will welcome you personally to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/out in your room, with the option of a late check-out until 4pm on the day of departure
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake up call
The Horizon Club will be closed starting on 25 July 2016 (Monday). Please be informed that our exclusive privileges for club guests will be subject to the changes below:
- Breakfast will be served at café Kool on the first floor from 7.30am to 10.30am
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks will be served throughout the day at The Lobby Lounge on the second floor from 9am to 12midnight
- Happy Hour will be served at The Lobby Lounge on the second floor from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Please contact the Service Centre at extension “0” for concierge and business services
- Please contact the Service Centre at extension “0” in advance for meeting room reservation
- Computers with Internet access will be available in the Internet Area of the Lobby
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for understanding.