Shangri-La Hotel, Haikou is offering the Golf Retreat Package from 1 May to 30 September 2013. The package starts at Rmb1,988 per room per night and includes the following:
- One night stay in a Deluxe Sea View Room with daily buffet breakfast (additional charge of Rmb245 per night applies for double occupancy
- An 18-hole golf game at West Coast Golf Club, including caddie fee, green fee and golf cart rental
- Transfer between the hotel and West Coast Golf Course
- One-hour massage at CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La
- Access to the hotel gymnasium, indoor heated swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool, outdoor natural hot spring pool and steam bath room
- 20% discount off on laundry and valet services
- Late check-out at 4p.m. the next day (subject to room availability)
West Coast Golf Club, a 10-minute drive from Shangri-La Hotel, Haikou, spans 1,600 acres. The 18-hole golf course is an international PGA tournament course, designed by the renowned DYE family. The seaside golf course, with its well-designed water features, generous but undulating fairways and well-bunkered greens, will test players of all skill levels.
The seaside Shangri-La Hotel, Haikou has 337 guest rooms and suites. Each room offers a sea view and Wi-Fi access. In the middle of the 10-storey U-shaped main building is a lush tropical garden spanning 30,000 square metres connected to the beach. Three additional buildings are the three-storey Grand Villa with seven suites and rooms; the 200-square-metre Hall of Splendour, which is a perfect venue for seaside weddings and cocktail receptions; and the two-storey Sirena, a restaurant specialising in Italian cuisine.
Aside from Sirena, the food and beverage outlets include Shang Palace, cafe Kool, Lobby Lounge and Pool Bar. Shangri-La Hotel, Haikou offers a total of 2400 square metres of meeting and banquet space and comprehensive recreational facilities – outdoor natural hot springs, indoor heated swimming pool, children’s pool, steam bath room and many more.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently owns
and/or manages more than 85 hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room
inventory of over 36,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties
featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are
located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India,
Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Myanmar, Philippines,
Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab
Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development
pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, India, Mongolia, Myanmar,
Philippines, Qatar, Sri Lanka and the United Arab Emirates. For more
information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access
the website at www.shangri-la.com