This offer is available from 15 Mar 2013 through 30 Jun 2013.
Shangri-La Hotel, Haikou officially arrived on the shore of the "Hawaii of China," Hainan Island in southern China. Located seaside amidst a sprawling lush tropical garden, the luxury hotel offers spectacular sea views, a full range of urban resort amenities, and extensive event and meeting venues.
To celebrate the debut, Shangri-La Hotel, Haikou is offering an opening package from 15 March to 30 June 2013 to Golden Circle members. From a daily rate of RMB1,350 for a Deluxe Sea View Room, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Double GC Award Points
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at Cafe Kool
- A RMB500 food and beverage credit (excluding alcohol)
To find out more about Shangri-La Hotel, Haikou, visit www.shangri-la.com/haikou, e-mail email@example.com or call (86 898) 6870 7799.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid for a minimum stay of two consecutive nights at the qualifying rate from 15 March to 30 June 2013. Please quote the promotion rate code “GCSLHI1” for reservation.
- All prices are subject to a 15% surcharge and government tax of RMB8 per room per night.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn double GC Award Points.
- Double GC Award Points are awarded on Base Points earned during a stay only.
- Food and beverage credit is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. It is non-accumulative and can only be redeemed and consumed once during the same stay.
- Prior reservation is required and the offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.