Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai, has long been committed to social responsibility.
Our team of dedicated Event Managers can create customised events with uniquely themed experiences to delight your guests and support your social responsibility objectives.
From executive meetings to conferences and general assemblies, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of eco-friendly activities, including:
- Seasonal and sustainable produce. Enjoy healthy food items during your coffee breaks with our "Green Menu", featuring dishes from an approved organic farm providing pesticide-free ingredients
- Refreshing table centrepieces of fruit and herb bowls, to revitalise and invigorate your delegates
- Coffee with a view. Astonish your guests with the spectacular sights of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai cityscape with a rooftop coffee break on the hotel's 42nd floor
- De-stress and revive tired muscles in between your meeting with a stretching class led by the hotel's fully-certified Fitness Instructors
- Stress reliever massage of the neck and shoulder, performed by an experienced Spa Therapist
- Experience Emirati culture and hospitality during your coffee break, entertain your guests with a falcon handler and henna artist
- Organic Garden Break: A unique opportunity for our guests to plant a lasting memory in the hotel garden. Choose a fruit, herb or vegetable plant and receive a plaque with your name and the date of the visit, to mark the memorable occasion. As a reward for your hard work, your guests will enjoy a deliciously fresh coffee break menu, featuring ingredients from the hotel garden
Call us at (971 4) 405 2809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.