In celebration of the forthcoming Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holiday, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is offering special festival rates with a host of exclusive privileges, including a complimentary extra bed and late check-out until 4 p.m. Members of Golden Circle, Shangri-La's guest loyalty programme, paying a promotional rate for two consecutive nights also earn double Golden Circle Award Points. The promotional rates, specially designed for residents of mainland China, are available at all Shangri-La, Kerry and Traders hotels worldwide from 28 September to 14 October 2012.
In addition, guests enjoy the following value-added privileges at the individual hotels and resorts across the group's 73 properties worldwide:
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Welcome fruits
- Discount or credit on food and beverage or spa
- Free access to a fully equipped gymnasium, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam bath and sauna
- Upgrade to the next room category
- Qualified consecutive nights' stay rewarded with one night free
- Children below 12 years old enjoy complimentary meals when accompanied by adults, as well as unlimited access to adventure zones or kids clubs
- Unlimited use of non-motorised water sports
- Complimentary domestic return flights
- Round-trip airport transfers
For reservations or enquiries, please call Shangri-La's toll-free number 400 120 5900
or contact any Shangri-La, Kerry or Traders hotel, or simply visit www.shangri-la.com.
"Mid-Autumn is an occasion for the Chinese to rekindle with families and friends. We wanted a way for our guests to be able to maximise their leisure time with their loved ones. With these special rates and package offers, they can take full advantage of the festival activities," said Kent Zhu, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts' group director of sales and marketing.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, one of the
world's premier hotel companies, currently owns and/or manages more than 85
hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room inventory of over 36,000. Over
four decades the group has established its brand hallmark of 'hospitality from
the heart'. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming
projects in mainland China, Cambodia, India, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar and Sri
Lanka. For more information and reservations,
please contact a travel professional or access the website at www.shangri-la.com