Written with wit and clarity, and coveted by the best minds in business and politics, The Economist stands in a league of its own. Enjoy unrivalled analysis of the issues that lie behind the world’s news – encompassing politics, business, finance, science, technology and the arts.
As a valued Golden Circle member, you can enjoy the exclusive offer on any subscription product (print or digital):
- 15% discount on standard subscription rates
- A complimentary copy of The Economist-titled book
Click here to subscribe.
- Receive 4 free issues for one year renewal
- Receive 8 free issues for two year renewal
- Receive 12 free issues for three year renewal
To renew your subscription, please contact The Economist at email@example.com and quote the promotion code ‘’EROGC”.
To celebrate the 5th anniversary of Golden Circle, The Economist presents you a special offer. Simply subscribe to The Economist by 29 February 2016 and get awarded with up to 3,500 GC Award Points*.
- 1,700 GC Award Points for either a print or digital subscription
- 2,500 GC Award Points for a print + digital subscription
- 2,200 GC Award Points for either a print or digital subscription
- 3,000 GC Award Points for a print + digital subscription
- 2,800 GC Award Points for either a print or digital subscription
- 3,500 GC Award Points for a print + digital subscription
Subscribe today to enjoy this exclusive promotion.
* This “Special Offer” cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with the “Year-Round Offer”.
Terms and Conditions
Back to List of Partners
- The “Year-Round Offer” is valid until 31 July 2016.
- The “Year Round Offer” is applicable to Golden Circle members who are also subscribers residing in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand only.
- The “Year-Round Offer” and “Special Offer” are for first-time subscribers only.
- Both the “Year Round Offer” and “Special Offer” cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with each other or any other promotion.
- The Economist reserves the right to deny subscriptions to any ineligible party.
- The Economist reserves the right of final decision on all matters related to this promotion.
- In case of any dispute, The Economist reserves the final right of decision on all matters related to this offer.
- If this English version of the Terms and Conditions does not conform to other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.