Managed by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Asia Pacific’s leading luxury hotel group, Traders Hotel, Shenyang recently unveiled a yearly Weekend Room Package that will be available every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 17 January to 31 December 2014.
The Weekend Room Package starts with the price of RMB898 net per room per night and entitles guests to a host of special hotel privileges and tours of hot scenic spots with family and friends.
The Weekend Room Package offers a memorable city trip with three exquisitely designed tourist routes. The first route includes the most significant cultural scenes, such as the Shenyang Imperial Palace and a Local Talent Show. Guests can also have a memorable happy shopping time at the most charming street named Zhong Jie, the centralised business, shopping mall, traditional food and entertainment.
Family fun enthusiasts will have other choices during the beautiful weekends. Royal Ocean World Ocean Park and Hawaii are the best places for a cheerful skiing experience. The hotel offers an exclusive shuttle bus service to the destination for a one-day city trip to save time and create an unforgettable weekend holiday for guests.
The hotel also provides more privileges for guests’ enjoyment:
- Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Room
- Daily buffet breakfast up to two
- Complimentary 30-minute Neck and Shoulder Massage up to two
- “Buy One, Get One Free” privilege for buffet dinner
- Complimentary access to Kid’s Garden
- 15% discount on the public room rate for the same room category on the extended second night stay
- 15% discount at food and beverage outlets, on massage, laundry and limousine service and at the Business Centre
- Complimentary car parking per stay
- Complimentary in-room Wifi and wired broadband Internet access
- Late check-out until 4 p.m. (subject to room availability)
For more information or reservations, please contact our Reservations at (86 24) 2341 2288.
Back to News