From 1 December 2012 until 28 February 2013, Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai presents the “Stay and Meet in Winter’s Wonders” package from Rmb1,880 plus 15 per cent per person for a full-day meeting and one night in a River Wing Deluxe Room.
The package includes:
• Full day’s use of the main meeting room
• One night’s stay in a River Wing Deluxe Room
• Two coffee breaks with five snack items per break
• Lunch buffet at Yi Café, which features 10 “show kitchens” and various cuisine
• Complimentary use of the Secretariat Room with free-flowing coffee and tea
• Complimentary basic audio and visual equipment
• Complimentary wireless Internet
The following customisations can be made to the “Stay and Meet in Winter’s Wonders” package according to guest preferences:
- The “Stay and Meet” package for a second person, or more, is available at Rmb880 plus 15 per cent service charge per person
- The meeting package is available without overnight accommodation at Rmb680 plus 15 per cent service charge per person
- Continental breakfast served in the foyer prior to the meeting is available at Rmb50 plus 15 per cent service charge per person.
- The package can be upgraded to include a private lunch in an exclusive function room for an additional Rmb80 plus 15 per cent service charge per person.
- A cocktail reception with canapés and free-flowing soft drinks, juice, beer and house wines is available at Rmb250 plus 15 per cent service charge per person.
Terms and Conditions:
• This offer is applicable to meetings, conferences and events with a minimum booking of 10 rooms, and a maximum of 100 rooms per night.
• This offer is limited to the first 100 rooms booked on a single day.
• The rates are valid for both full-day and half-day meetings; a full day is defined as 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• The Secretariat Room is available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• The rates quoted are subject to 15 per cent service charge.
• All rates are non-commissionable, unless otherwise agreed and advised in writing.
For more information, please contact Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai’s Events Department on (86 21) 6882 8888 extension 6395, fax (86 21) 6882 0133 or e-mail email@example.com.
Back to News