Cost Control/Receiving/Store Management
Course Objectives / Description
The CFM module II is a Ten-day institutional program offered
at the Shangri-La Academy campus. Upon
completion of this program, the student will be able to do the following:
- Understand functions of the Cost Control, Receiving
department and Store management. Expected product knowledge, receiving and
store supervision，the role of F&B cost controller and the relevant
process in Supply Chain Management.
- Comprehends inventory and F&B cost accounting, SLIM
account policy related to treatment of inventory items and procedures of
month-end inventory closing.
- Apply the methodology of menu pricing cost ratio, inventory
turnover ratio and food testes respectively to evaluate the effectiveness of
F&B operation management.
- Prepare report and accounting journal of F&B costing and
inventory to meet SLIM requirement
- Explain Role and Job Duties of Cost Controller,
Receiving and store supervisor
- Describe the concept of cost ratio, inventory operation
(FIFO, Average) method and control points to better manage F&B cost.
- Illustrate on how to perform Butcher Test and count beverage
inventory of bar.
- Explain how to set up store, temperature control of specific
store and handle inventory management.
- Improve English communication skill
Shangri-la's Senior Management
Max. Class Size
Min. Class Size
Duration of Course
10 days institutional learning at Shangri-La Academy
- Full time level 3 or, level 4 staff currently working in the Finance Division for
operating hotels or pre-opening hotels.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and positive worker, good role model
at workplace, identified for job rotation/expansion/promotion or possessing
Individual Subject Tests and Final Exam