The Corporate Trainee Programme grooms Shangri-La's new talent to assume leadership roles within the organisation.
This programme consists of a 16-month Developmental Curriculum divided into three phases:
Phase One: (four months) - Hotel Orientation and cross-exposure learning via the Shangri-La Academy
Phase Two: (six months) - On-the-Job training focused in the area of specialisation
Phase Three: (six months) - Stand-in / Acting position in the target role
The Corporate Trainee will be attached to a hotel or resort from his / her country of origin.
The Selection Criteria for the Corporate Trainee Programme are:
- Education: Three-year degree education and above
- Language Skills: English fluency (both verbal and written)
- Mobility: Willing to take up overseas assignments during and after the programme
Desired competencies of a Corporate Trainee:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Personal presence - an image appropriate to Shangri-La
- Personality and attitude that emulates the Shangri-La Core Values
- Strong team spirit
- Initiative and drive - gets things done
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics
- Creativity and an open attitude in working with different cultures
To apply directly for our Corporate Trainee program, visit our recruitment events at your university. For exact visitation dates, contact your Campus Career Office.