The Corporate Trainee Programme grooms Shangri-La's new talent to assume leadership roles in the areas of Rooms and Food & Beverage Divisions.
This programme consists of a 16-month Developmental Curriculum divided into three phases:
Phase One: (four months) - Hotel Orientation and cross-exposure learning via the Shangri-La Academy
Phase Two: (six months) - On-the-Job training focused in the area of specialisation
Phase Three: (six months) - Stand-in / Acting position in the target role
The Corporate Trainee will be attached to a hotel or resort from his / her country of origin.
The Selection Criteria for the Corporate Trainee Programme are:
- Education: Three-year degree education and above
- Language Skills: English fluency (both verbal and written) / proficiency in local language of assignment
- Mobility: Willing to take up overseas assignments during and after the programme
- Eligibility to work at the location of the hotel (local residency / holder of work permit in assigned area)
Desired competencies of a Corporate Trainee:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Personal presence - an image appropriate to Shangri-La
- Personality and attitude that emulates the Shangri-La Core Values
- Strong team spirit
- Initiative and drive - gets things done
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics
- Creativity and an open attitude in working with different cultures
To apply for our Corporate Trainee programme, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.