Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa, Philippines invites all local residents to experience its "Gourmet Holiday" package, an ultimate indulgent escape featuring food, wine and leisure in the world’s best beach. This one-of-a-kind offer of the island’s deluxe resort may be availed only until 15 December 2013.
"Gourmet Holiday" includes a two-night stay in a Deluxe Seaview room or in a One Bedroom Pool Villa, good for two adults. It includes round trip van and speedboat transfers from Caticlan, and the unique experience of luxury dining with special menus and wine pairings prepared by our international kitchen team in romantic venues such as our private beach or on a treetop, at Rima Italian restaurant.
Here is your itinerary for the most elegant epicurean journey in Boracay.
Day 1 :
- Welcome at the Caticlan Airport and transfer to the Jetty Port for a 20-minute private speedboat transfer to the Resort
- Welcome cocktails upon arrival at the resort
- Spend the afternoon at leisure
- Enjoy Boracay’s majestic sunset over cocktails at Alon Bar
- End the day with dinner on the beach, featuring a set menu with paired wines
- Champagne breakfast arranged in the privacy of your room/villa
- A cooking class with the resort’s master chefs
- A romantic, Italian dinner paired with the finest wines at Rima, the resort’s tree house restaurant
- Private breakfast in your room/villa or at Vintana
- Send off and departure by private
- Speedboat to Caticlan Jetty Port and Airport
For bookings, contact Reservations at tel: (63 36) 288 4988; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.