From RMB 1,494 per night
This offer is available from 1 Oct 2013 through 31 Dec 2013.
Discover Chengdu, the historical capital with diverse tourist options.
This offer includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast
- One-day Chengdu city cultural tour with transportation between the tourist attractions and the hotel, a tour guide (tip excluded), entrance ticket and insurance fee
Itinerary for the city cultural tour:
- 7.45am to 8am: Meet in the hotel lobby
- 8am: Leave hotel for Dufu Thatched Cottage and feel the charm of traditional Chinese Poetry culture, visit the former residence of the poet and spend a quiet, comfortable morning
- 9.40am: Leave Dufu Thatched Cottage for the Wide and Narrow Streets to experience the only existing copy in southern China from the lane (Hutong) culture and architectural style of northern China
- 11am: Lunch in a local special restaurant serving local snacks / hotpot and dishes (on guest’s own account)
- 12:30pm: Go to Temple of Marquis Wu, the only major cultural relic enjoying State-level protection amongst all the ruins in relation to the Three Kingdoms period and the only temple where both the king and his subject are enshrined
- 2pm: Free time. Enjoy the tea house, local snacks on Jinli Street, or go back to the hotel
Terms and Conditions
- Rate is subject to 15% service charge.
- Requires two-night consecutive stay.
- Reservation must be made in advance: Chinese Tour Guide - minimum 3 days in advance; English and Japanese Tour Guide - minimum 5 days in advance.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other room promotions or special offers.