Now you can create your own hotel package with our Traders Smart Stay, in addition to receiving complimentary Internet access at our hotel.
When booking our Best Available Rate, you can select from a range of services to be added to your basic room rate. The more you select, the more you save.
How to create your Traders Smart Stay package
Simply enter your travelling dates and number of room occupancies, then click on Check Rates & Offers.
Choose your desired room type from the available options and select Traders Smart Stay. A list of exclusive Traders Smart Stay services and privileges will be presented for your selection.
As you start adding services to your booking, the Total Room Rate will change to reflect additional services added, so that you know exactly what you are buying.
Terms and Conditions
- Traders Smart Stay package only applies to bookings at our Best Available Rates and may not be used in conjunction with other room rates or packages. All previously selected package items in a Traders Smart Stay booking will be removed if the room rate is no longer a Best Available Rate.
- You may change your Traders Smart Stay package items selection up to the time of hotel check-in. No changes will be allowed to the package items selection once you have checked-in at the hotel. If you need to make changes to your Traders Smart Stay package items on the day of your arrival, you will need to contact the hotel by telephone to make the changes.
- Unused portions of package items are not transferable and will not be refunded to your hotel bill.
- The daily buffet breakfast add-on item is calculated according to the number of adults specified in the booking and does not apply to children. Please refer to our Children's Meal Plan policy for details on breakfast charges for children as it is age-dependent.
- Dining credits may be used for all meal periods except breakfast and banquet functions.
- Spa credits do not guarantee availability of spa appointments. Please indicate your preferred date/time of spa treatments in your reservations so that spa appointments can be made in advance.
- In compliance with government regulations, a 6% Value Added Tax (VAT) will be imposed on all room and Food and Beverage charges from 1 May 2016. Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts will reduce its service charge from 15% to 10%.