Book your room well
in advance and save on your room rate with our Advance Purchase rate. Advance
Purchase bookings require full prepayment on your credit card for the entire
stay at time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Advance Purchase Rate does not apply to group bookings.
- Credit card prepayment for full duration of stay is required at time of booking.
- Prepayment will not be refunded for cancellations, shortened stays or rate adjustments.
- Credit card used at time of booking needs to be presented during check in.
- Amendments to stay dates will be subject to a non-refundable re-booking fee equal to first night room charge plus applicable taxes. This charge can be used as a credit for non rooms related charges at the hotel, such as restaurant, room service or telephone. The credit is not valid for room charges and cash paid outs.
- Amendments made to stay dates are subject to a rate adjustment at the time of making the change.
- In compliance with government regulations, a 6% Value Added Tax (VAT) will be imposed on all room and Food and Beverage charges from 1 May 2016. Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts will reduce its service charge from 15% to 10%.