Bangkok, 31 October 2013 - Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok offers the “Honeymoon Package,” a romantic indulgence for couples to relive the magic of their honeymoon in a riverside atmosphere by the River of Kings. The package costs 14,000 baht per room per night in an Executive River View Suite and is available until 31 December 2013.
Newlyweds can celebrate their new life together and indulge in complimentary benefits included in the package:
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at the Horizon Club Lounge
- International buffet dinner for two aboard the Horizon Cruise
- Afternoon high tea for two at the Lobby Lounge
- A bottle of house wine
- 25% discount on CHI, The Spa treatments
Terms and conditions:
- Rate is subject to 17.7 per cent service charge and government tax.
- A minimum stay of two consecutive nights applies.
- Prior reservation is required and subject to availability.
- Daily buffet breakfast is available for a maximum of two adults.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions.
For more information or reservations, please contact a travel professional or the hotel’s reservations department on telephone (66 2) 206 8788, fax (66 2) 236-8566 or e-mail email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the nearest Shangri-La worldwide sales and reservations office or book online at www.shangri-la.com/bangkok.
Director of Communications
Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok
Tel: (66 2) 236 7777
Fax: (66 2) 236 0280
For digitized pictures of the group’s hotels, please go to http://www.shangri-la.com/imagelibrary
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently owns and/or manages 98 hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room inventory of over 40,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in Mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Myanmar, Philippines, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. For more information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access the website at www.shangri-la.com