This offer is available from 23 Jan 2014 through 31 Mar 2014.
The newly renovated Shang Palace is the leading Chinese restaurant in Bangkok offering authentic Cantonese cuisine and regional feature dishes in an elegant setting.
On the third level of Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, Chinese master chefs whip up signature dishes matched with gracious and engaging service. The restaurant interiors draw inspiration from a Mandarin villa. The entrance features lace fretwork screens and a view of a gilded Happy Buddha - the symbol of health, happiness and longevity. A curved seating area that leads to the inner courtyard, flanked on the right by a veranda room overlooking the Chao Phraya River and on the left by the individual private dining chambers.
Earn triple GC Award Points when you dine at Shang Palace from 23 January to 31 March 2014.
To find out more about Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, visit www.shangri-la.com/bangkok, e-mail email@example.com or call (66 2) 2367777.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid from 23 January to 31 March 2014 for staying and non-staying members.
- All prices are subject to a 17.7% surcharge and government tax.
- Triple GC Award Points are awarded on qualifying spending at Shang Palace.
- Golden Circle members must quote their membership numbers at the time of room reservation or present their membership cards when paying their bill at Shang Palace.
- Prior reservation is required and the offer is subject to availability.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers and promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.