Abu Dhabi, 28 August 2013 – Additional rooms at the Horizon Club, the executive retreat at Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, will be opened as the Club turns one in September 2013.
As part of the hotel’s constant effort to cater to the growing number of business travellers and leisure guests while maintaining high standards of personalised service and special privileges, 22 of the 46 rooms on Level 4 will be converted to Horizon Club rooms. Effective 1 September 2013, 17 Deluxe Rooms and five Premier Rooms will be the latest additions to the room and suite inventory of the Horizon Club.
The 24 Horizon Club rooms on the Club’s dedicated levels, Level 5 and Level 6, all the hotel’s 26 suites and the additional 22 rooms in the north wing of Level 4 feature 40-inch LED televisions, IPod docking stations and valet stands. Guests also enjoy daily replenishment of Chinese tea and fresh fruit, complimentary suit pressing and shoe-shine services, and a 24-hour information technology butler service.
“We are delighted to have these 22 rooms dedicated to the Horizon Club, providing more guests a higher standard of experience, which is certainly a necessity for frequent travellers,” said General Manager Arbind K. Shrestha.
Guests staying in the Horizon Club rooms and suites enjoy the following privileges:
- Meet and greet at the airport when a guest books a hotel limousine transfer
- Private in-room check-in with welcome Chinese tea, fresh fruit and tailored amenities
- Dedicated Club concierge team
- Hot beverage room service along with wake-up call
- Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge including daily breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapés, all-day non-alcoholic beverages, Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access, wide selection of newspapers and magazines, and two-hour use of meeting room facilities per day
- Private in-room check-out with late check-out privileges up to 4pm (subject to availability)
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently owns and/or manages 98 hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room inventory of over 40,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in Mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Myanmar, Philippines, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. For more information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access the website at www.shangri-la.com